BloodLine Conquerors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.

Go down 
    +2
    Lord XxDevilxX! >:)
    6 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Bossu.

Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. Empty
    PostSubject: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 am

The mafia of AQW will be putting a mark on this clan/guild, we are challenging you guys to a 5v5 on Evil sir ver... It will be a pure all out war with no restorers or brawlers. Prepare your finest warriors.

Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Devil is come
    Level: 35
    Favourite Servers: Nythera,Cysero and Sir Ver

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:54 am

soo..CoolDude are we gona Do this ?..
    Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Felkaranos
    Favourite Servers: Nythera

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Bossu. wrote:
    The mafia of AQW will be putting a mark on this clan/guild, we are challenging you guys to a 5v5 on Evil sir ver... It will be a pure all out war with no restorers or brawlers. Prepare your finest warriors.

Go lick your own mafia asses. If you are so weak that you have to challenge clans without reason, you aren't worthy of even talking to us. Dumbasses.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cooldude 999
    Leader
    Leader
    Mr Cooldude 999

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Mr Cooldude 999
    Favourite Servers: Nythera, Sir Ver

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 am

01011001 wrote:
    Bossu. wrote:

Go lick your own mafia asses. If you are so weak that you have to challenge clans without reason, you aren't worthy of even talking to us. Dumbasses.

I sending an agent to speak with this clan, tell em to go eat themselves. We will not be taking part of this stupidity.
    Back to top Go down
    Major WTF
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    Major WTF

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Major WTF
    Favourite Servers: Nythera Cysero Sir Ver

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

I don't see why we have to get involved in their sh1t and we have to accept their challenge to start war anyway. Even if we went to war we have req by our sides so they would have virtually no chance Of victory
    Back to top Go down
    Bossu.

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:47 am

My, my...... How frustrating, since when did a war need reason or have you considered it friendly competition -if challenging you must make us weak, then you must be weaker and who did you have by your side? Because surely if you are all as arrogant and ignorant then you'd be WARLORDS... But you can't live up to that.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cooldude 999
    Leader
    Leader
    Mr Cooldude 999

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:10 pm

hmph.....just leave us alone
    Back to top Go down
    Bossu.

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:02 am

Hm, your high ranking members will pay the price in PvP.
    Back to top Go down
    Major WTF
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    Major WTF

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:30 am

I laugh at u guys u don't know who ur messing with we are a stronger and more knowledgable clan than u. we have no reson to waste our time on worthless children like you
    Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 am

Bossu. wrote:
    Hm, your high ranking members will pay the price in PvP.

No, because PvP is NOT real life. Understand it now, or GTFO.
    Back to top Go down
    Major WTF
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    Major WTF

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

XD
    Back to top Go down
    Bossu

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 am

We'll see "Major WTF" keep talking big.
    Back to top Go down
    smdbitch

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 am

u guys have no lives at all, as one of your sad members said...'its not real life its a game' get a life u dumb aqworlds clan or go lick cowpoo
    Back to top Go down
    MB :(

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 am

Dam BC isnt what a remembered was made for now its just a pile of talking shit-asses who think that they are strong.....(If you think you are strong then prove it in wars dont act like a cry baby) We used to challenge other clans and now you guys wont even accept a war...... A war is not about flaming other clans or hacking em its about battlin in PvP and havin fun..... Dammit Requiem has really made you shit...... Man BC was really a waste... I should disband BC knowing what shame i have now knowing what happened to BC now..... But still i have no more care for this clan what so ever..... Especially when i just visited this site and EVERYTHING BC WAS MADE FOR IS IN VISE VERSA...... FUCK YOUR MOUTHS WEAKLINGS.......

~~MB.....
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 am

Srry to say this major but why do you still play this game if your an adult(Your wasting your time man) This game was meant for children... Dumbazzz....
    Back to top Go down
    Major WTF
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    Major WTF

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Dude I'm not an adult I'm a teenager
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Your a young adult.... Going back to the topic I just wish you guys aren't such BIG MOUTHS At least Vongola has done wars and won...... And you guys like what......
    Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 am

What does wars matter? Any idiot can get to level 35. My opinion, is that what's inside your head is more important than what level you are in AQW.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 am

Here is an example of a war:

That is my current clan Smile
    Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:11 am

OMG ! . Hey dude why are you still posting. i know that you have just won those Wars by going on a weak clan.. but dont mess with us. so Go F*** you self. Btw our team does not need to go on a war..if you are saying that you clan is happy ro go on a war then thats just stupid. We ar happy just like we have it here.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am

This FUCKING CLAN IS WEAK THIS CLAN ISNT A CLAN ANYMORE THIS CLAN IS UNDER REQUIEM THATS WHY I QUIT THIS CLAN I SHOULDA DISBANDED THIS CLAN BEFORE I AM TOTALLY ASHAMED OF WHAT HAPPENED YOU GUYS SAY YOUR STRONG YOUR EVEN JUST UNDER A CONTROL OF ANOTHER CLAN........ DAM YOUR FUCKING I SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE BC OR I SHOULDA DISBANDED IT..... YOU GUYS ARE THE DESTROYING THE NAME OF BLOODLINE CONQUERORS.... AND WHY I SHOULD BE POSTING ITS BECAUSE IM AM THE FOUNDER OF BC YOU FUCK NUT....
    Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 am

Whatever. You are now officially reduced to "Wierdo With Big Ego".
    Back to top Go down
    General
    General

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

EGO retard. We dont care if you quit Bc dude its you fould.. its good that you quit CoolDude is better than you and just fuck off
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cooldude 999
    Leader
    Leader
    Mr Cooldude 999

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 am

Ok, stop.

MB, i know your pissed. I know you think BC is in heaps of shit right now, but, if you dont mind, lay off. Req have been doing more stuff than you think. They've hlped not made us weak. 0's right. Whats in your head, matters more than what lvl you are.
    Back to top Go down
    Major WTF
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    Major WTF

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 am

MB Canute just stop with the bagging and everyone else stop bagging mb he's not that bad he just likes fighting.....he also dosnt like req. Mb if ur reading this can I meet u in game sometime to talk
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next