BloodLine Conquerors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.

Go down 
    +2
    Lord XxDevilxX! >:)
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Saintofdarkness
    Diplomat
    Diplomat

Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 am

MB, you left this clan BEFORE Requiem even PLANNED to obtain partial ownership of BC, so that clearly isn't why you quit.

Also, Requiem has been making strides nonstop to improve this clan, not ruin it. PvP is one method of war, but there are many others. Many more effective ones. And no, I'm not talking about just insulting other clans, nor hacking. I'm talking about espionage, destroying a clan from the inside, psychological warfare, things like that. Requiem is giving this knowledge to BC. Sure, we claim some control, but overall, its only 50%(40% control with internal affairs, 60% with external, which is averaged out to 50%). BC is still a clan. And, once it's activity improves, it will become a far more powerful clan than it ever was.

PvP is fun if all you want to do is fight a clan and go "good fight, that was fun!" when it ends, but if you want to TRULY conquer, you need to be merciless. You need to destroy the hopes and dreams of other clans. You need to assault clans until they are actually destroyed. Beating a clan in PvP isn't truly defeating them. After all, they can run around and claim they've beaten YOU. But how could they do that if their clan is literally torn to pieces? If you think Requiem will ruin BC, think again. Our methods of warfare have been proven multiple times, without a single loss to date. BC will become stronger for this. Besides, why would Requiem ruin BC? That would make Requiem look bad. It's better if both of us benefit from this partnership, and it soon will.
    Back to top Go down
    Bossu

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm

You all still do not get it yet do you.
    Back to top Go down
    DreadChampion
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    DreadChampion

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: DreadChampion
    Level: 35
    Favourite Servers: Ser Ver and safiria mostly but any sever people need me on

PostSubject: re   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

my my what is all this.... someone mind telling me what caused all this coz from i can tell this whole thing is pointless
    Back to top Go down
    Major WTF
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    Major WTF

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Major WTF
    Favourite Servers: Nythera Cysero Sir Ver

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 am

basically they wanted a war we denied then the pointless fighting started
    Back to top Go down
    DreadChampion
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    DreadChampion

AQW Account

PostSubject: re   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:10 am

i thought that was the case
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cooldude 999
    Leader
    Leader
    Mr Cooldude 999

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Mr Cooldude 999
    Favourite Servers: Nythera, Sir Ver

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 am

well Bossu

Whats this about then?
    Back to top Go down
    hotdogna

PostSubject: Hey you vongola dumb asses T    Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 am

Hey Vongola Clan!!!!

You dont know who you are messing with.
    (I just take a look on this forum cooldude and i see this war threat or something)

Vongola If you gotta fight BC guild You gotta fight Clan:Sentinel first.

You know what vongola your the weaklings.

And To tell you that aqworlds is for everyone.

RPG is for everyone. even adults can play this game you fucking vongola clan.
    If your clan is strong why dont you create a page on aqworldswiki?
    See your clan is the weaklings not the BC Guild
    Back to top Go down
    Bossu

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:17 am

Well then, Vongola shall fight sentinel as well, and for your tiny ass remarks, the AQWwiki that your clans are on is not official, Vongola clan is on AEF.. The ACTUAL forums which artix entertainment actually created. Next time look properly before saying pathetic things. If Vongola is weak, FIGHT US... Stop being such a newfag.
    Back to top Go down
    MB :(

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 am

Dam you guys seem to take this seriously I was mad because this clan was meant for the PvP community now you dont accept wars. I know Vongola isn't like GT but their doing their best with wars they have won 3-0 and i think that was a good achievement and better than BC winning no wars. I was pretty pissed when All the things BC was made turned vise versa. And there are many clans STRONGER Ive had some experiences with other clans outside aqworldswiki Better and more active and they think that aqworldswiki are noob clans so thats why they don't place in aqworldswiki. and its pretty annoying to update the page everyday we intend to update our website more than a clan page.

@Requiem

Ok i give up on BC but I just want you to know that Respect all the hard work that drake and i did looking at the status of BC it look to me that all that we did for this clan was all erased. and what we mean't for wars isn't to destroy a clan but actually befriend with a clan wars were meant to challenge a clan's power and after maybe have a good friendship we did not want to destroy them. And i know Vongola meant the same. That whats a PvP clan is for. TY.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 am

@ Major WTF

Sure major anytime your the one of the only 2 persons here that I like... Very Happy

@ Gk

Don't mind fighting sentinels they are a dead clan and i think 80% of them are non members. so that will be a failed war.
    Back to top Go down
    DreadChampion
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    DreadChampion

AQW Account

PostSubject: re   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:49 am

that don't seem very nice, you don't have to be mem to be strong
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 am

I know but wars can only be done in Evil Sir Ver since the lack of population there clan wars are possible......
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Cooldude 999
    Leader
    Leader
    Mr Cooldude 999

AQW Account
    AQW Acc: Mr Cooldude 999
    Favourite Servers: Nythera, Sir Ver

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 pm

MB, you disappeared. All the hard work? Most of the topics, forum structure, was me. I did it. I recruited ppl all you did was run away and hide.
    Back to top Go down
    DreadChampion
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
    DreadChampion

AQW Account

PostSubject: re   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

True... But you guys use the word war, i mean in one of the other posts yous were saying its a way to make clan friendships. to me that would be called friendly competition not war because ive never heard of a friendly war.
    Back to top Go down
    hotdogna

PostSubject: SEE   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 am

See i knew it was the onl thing that will make your arguing or fighting over.

I just stop the fight. pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

I say that to stop your fighting
    Back to top Go down
    Bossu

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:26 pm

You're right dread, there is no such thing as a friendly war. That was my mistake, Anywhoo it's normally just referred to as a war. Two opposing clans fighting each other. It's just like when having a practice clan war with allies. Anyhoo, Vongola is intelligent already, how else would we have our tactics in PvP.

Sentinel clan leader, please do not get involved.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.   Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vongola vs Bloodline Conquerors.
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2